Sunday, October 05, 2008

You want to do something. But you are unsure if it's the most appropriate thing to do. So, even though you want to, you don't do it. I've got to learn to get used to that feeling. It's so very hard, but. Knots in the mind to be untangled.


Sunday afternoons alone are an unhealthy event. Maybe it's the lack of rest, maybe it's the pre-start-uni-again jitters. But I think, above all, it's the collision of uncertainties presently in my life. The biggest of which at the moment is my AMS year. It hasn't been smooth, the choosing of units. But speaking to seniors, we came to the conclusion that you can never know if a unit is good until you are in it. And by then, it doesn't make any difference. So, ultimately it doesn't matter all that much. It's how you work and present yourself as a Christian in those settings that really matter.

I've also been reading joshua harris. which obviously will set the thinking wheels turning. round and round.

So, it was a struggle of an afternoon. But sometime in the evening, it all felt better already. Here's some thoughts:

1. God is good. He loves me.
2. God has a plan.
3. God knows me better than I know myself.
4. God has a plan for me.
5. God's plan will come to be.

So stop worrying.